Star of David Diamond and Gold Bracelet
Meticulously handcrafted, the Star of David diamond and 18k gold pendant bracelet features two additional floating diamonds embedded in the fine gold chain. Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of two equilateral triangles. The Star of David is an important symbol in Judaism, making this refined diamond bracelet an ideal gift for a Bat Mitzvah, Chuppah and other special Jewish occasions.
- Featuring all natural diamonds – F in colour / VS in Clarity - Overall diamond weight totalling approx. 0.19 carats.
- The Star of David diamond pendant is attached to a 18k gold adjustable fine chain bracelet.
- This handcrafted bracelet is made to order in 18k gold - White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold
- Your jewellery item comes gift-wrapped in a beautiful K’dor signature jewellery box, with gift-bag
- All K’dor jewellery is designed and meticulously hand-crafted in Sydney, Australia
- Please contact our K’dor boutique for delivery options; 02 9326 -1300
Proper care of your jewel can help maintain your jewel’s beauty and sparkle for years. Learn what to avoid when wearing your jewel as well as how to properly store your jewel.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy complimentary domestic shipping on your order.
Purchases made online may be exchanged within 14 days. Please contact our team to receive directions on how to return mail your purchases. Alternatively you may also return purchases at one of our boutiques.
The House Box
All purchases arrive in the renowned House of K'dor Box, tied with a white satin ribbon.